Peace River Psychology Center
Start living a better life!
The most common form of psychotherapy is individual therapy. Individual therapy can be invaluable in helping you sort out your problems and emotions in a safe, supportive, yet challenging environment.
Our training as psychologists enables us to offer unique insights into your personality, coping style, and problem-solving skills. Through therapy, you will be better able to understand your internal experiences and work toward healing, growth, and creating the life you want.
Some of the common issues we treat include:
- overcoming depression, anxiety, stress
- creating intimacy and trust
- strengthening self-esteem
- developing healthy boundaries
- dealing with grief, loss, loneliness
- loving without addiction
- resolving career conflicts
- overcoming codependency
- resolving sexual difficulties
- healing childhood wounds related to alcoholism, incest, and other traumas
- incorporating therapy into your 12-step program
- learning effective communication and anger release
- developing your ability to express healthy emotions
- overcoming money and power struggles
- handling addictions and compulsive behaviors
- working through midlife crisis
- exploring purpose, meaning, spiritual growth
- clarifying commitments
- freeing creativity, spontaneity and joy
Call our office today to begin exploring solutions
to your life problems.